|Honolulu Hawaii Climate and Your Hair|
Honolulu Hawaii Climate and Your Hair
The outstanding features of Honolulu Hawaii's climate include mild temperatures throughout the year, moderate humidity, persistence of northeasterly trade winds, significant differences in rainfall within short distances,and infrequent severe storms.
The ocean supplies moisture to the air and acts as a giant thermostat, but also deposits salt into the hair thus causing hair to:
• Feels Dry
• Hair is resistant to color, relaxers or perming
• Can cause dandruff or eczema of the scalp
• Dry, flaky skin
• Thinning hair
• Colors fading too quickly
• Relaxers revert (wear out)
• Perms appearing to fall out
• Discoloration or darkening of hair
• Hair lacks body and shine
Our wellness approach uses nature's own vitamin C and vitamin E combined with rich botanical nutrients and superior conditioning agents to:
• Provide an antioxidant barrier against further oxidation from environmental elements and harsh chemical oxidizers.
• Stop oxidation from harsh chemicals.
• Remove minerals that weigh hair down.
• Remove styling product build up that weighs hair down.
• Replenish moisture to hair to increase shine.
• Rebuild hair proteins to infuse strength and volume.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 22 December 2010 18:06)